Customer Success Champion
An incredible opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing technology startups in the UK, making DIY computers that help people all over the world start their journey into making with code.
You’ll be part of a close-knit team of Customer Care Champions who look after over 240,000 devices across 87 countries. Fast paced and ever changing, your role will be to keep our global family delighted with their products and support the company as we continue to grow at high speed. A big heart, a cool head, and an excellent grasp of technology will be super important. You’ll use a mix of phone, and email to answer customer questions about orders, repairs, replacements, and more.
An exciting work environment in East London with over 20 nationalities. We keep the fridges full, and free lunch on Fridays!
- An excellent command of the English language. You’ll be able to produce perfect prose and write fast and fluidly
- A great communicator both in person and in writing
- A passion for meeting new people and a love for conversation
- A fast thinker with a knack for solving problems in new and creative ways
- A warm, bright and positive personality that others find infectious
- Proven previous online customer support experience
- Previous experience working in teams
- Customer support experience
- Knowledge of Raspberry Pi
- Experience with Zendesk
- 40 hours per week
- Mon-Fri 9:00am to 6:00pm
- 1 hour lunch
- Possibility to work Christmas week
- Working with a diverse team
- 25 Holiday days + 8 national Bank Holiday
- Benefit for personal and professional development
- Flexible working
- Childcare, cycle to work scheme, staff discounts
- Friday lunch
- EMI options
- Company pension - up to 3% matching.